Landowner Relations

Safe and Environmentally-Friendly

Development With An Established

The backbone of any successful oil & gas company is its landowners. To foster this partnership, U.S. Energy works with royalty and service owners to address concerns, answer questions and provide education on the benefits of leasing your land for oil and gas development as well as the exploration and development process.  As a company with more than 40 years of experience and hundreds of existing landowners, U.S. Energy provides the safety, security and environmental safeguards you’d expect from an established operator.

Partnership With
An Established Operator

U.S. Energy has drilled or been a joint venture partner in thousands of oil and natural gas wells over our 40-year history, with current operations in multiple states.

Royalty Payments

U.S. Energy’s accounting department is staffed with oil and gas professionals that understand the royalty payment process.  Royalty payments are made in a timely manner and in compliance with the applicable lease agreements.


Our professionals are always available to answer any land, accounting or operations-related questions you may have as an landowner.  We have a dedicated email for land and accounting and an established policy to respond to all inquiries within 2 business days.

Landowner Forms
  1. 1
    Change of Account Form
  2. 2
    Change of Owner Address
  3. 3
    IRS W-9 Form

Form Instructions

Please send original paperwork to:

Land Department
U.S. Energy Development Corporation
1521 N. Cooper Street Suite 400
Arlington, TX 76011

Effective January 1, 2020:
U.S. Energy Development Corporation sold its operated production in New York to PPP Future Development, Inc.  

For questions related to royalty payments from wells in New York, please contact PPP Future Development Inc.’s Owner Relations personnel at (585) 344-1200.

Frequently Asked Questions
  1. 1
    How do I change ownership of my Royalty Interest?

    Ownership changes for minerals and royalties are typically done through a deed which is filed with the County Clerk of the county where the interest is located.

  2. 2
    What happens if a royalty owner passes away?

    When a royalty owner passes away, U.S. Energy works with the heirs or personal representative to determine the paperwork required to transfer the interest to the heirs.  This paperwork typically involves either a probate of the decedent’s estate or the completion of an Affidavit of Heirship.

  3. 3
    How do I notify U.S. Energy of an address change?

    Changes of address must be made in writing and submitted to U.S. Energy.   Please complete the “Change of Owner Address” form located on our Forms page and send the completed form via mail to the address listed on that form or via email to

Interested in
Leasing Your Land?
Or Have A Land Related Question?

Simply complete the form and one of U.S. Energy’s land professionals will contact you.

  • 9 + 53 =

    Since 1980, U.S. Energy has invested in, operated, and/or drilled more than 2,400 wells in 13 states and Canada; deploying over $1.5 billion on behalf of our partners.


    (800) 636-7606



    591 Delaware Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14202


    1521 N. Cooper Street Suite 400
    Arlington, TX 76011